Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Lee Jewelers in Mayfield Heights closes

Barry Siegler Met His Destiny on the Road He Took to Seemingly Avoid It

http://www.gemsntreasures.com/


“I learned the business through the Gemological Institute of America (headquartered in Carlsbad, California),” he said. “I became certified in diamonds and gems, which not all jewelers are. I think it lends to credibility. It was an honor and really hard, rigorous work. I went to Columbus to study and grade diamonds.


He added that his training and ownership of the business has been a labor of love.

“Will I miss it? Yes and no,” he said. “I’m not going to miss the pressure of business ownership, payroll and paying rent costs. But I am going to miss the actual work, my customers, their families and the store’s place in the community. It’s been really personal and we’ve forged many relationships because jewelry is a personal thing.”

Learn more!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment